tim333 wrote:My Pier Solar FAQ/Walkthrough is now posted on GameFAQs.com. I hope that those who were asking for a strategy guide will find it useful.
Beware: I am as thorough as I could manage in the guide. If you're worried about spoiling things for yourself, tread carefully.
- This is not confirmed...2400 copies
- PCM was used in Lunar II, Sonic CD past stages, probably quite a few more games as well.Redbook, just PCM, but it sounds great. This is an extremely cool feature that, as far as I
know, has never been used before outside of the four 32X/CD games.
- Small note: you missed Mohu, who is wind obviously.These are the elements for each character:
- I suggested a fix for this during testing, but it went unheard :/.The developers obviously didn't anticipate anybody doing
this, though, because certain conversations in Reja play out the same way it
would if you visit just after getting Rudy to join, but with Rudy saying his
son's lines. Weeeeird.
I spelled it as Wera since a 100 year old woman at my job is called Wera .Shouldn't this be Aloe Vera?
- No, just keep talking and switch to the other Goaman when things are repeating.(you might haveto exit and reenter the area first)
It's a referenec to this actually... http://www.metalwallpapers.org/wp-conte ... /03/23.jpgI believe it's a Fire Emblem reference.
- It's just for variation actually. We should have had more of this...Same as Cave of Evil, but colored blue for some reason probably
having to do with the Genesis's palette limitations.
- Yes. I intended to put empty chests throughout this town, but it was too complicated to design so I put crap there instead. It's a similar design choice at other places in the game, Timpo and Hideout for examples.At the northernmost point is another [Stone] - geez, this town has crappy loot, huh? I guess the
locals have nabbed the good stuff already.
- That guy is in the pub in Mutch.Finally, there's somebody in town who will tell you in very easy to decipher code that there's a treasure in the tree stump.
- I know. But this couldn't be fixed because of engine limitations, unfortunately.Oddly, all the dumb people in the Arena still say the
same lines about the lion as if you hadn't just killed it - oh well.
- It's a reference to a guy who donated $20 to us. There are a few other examples throughout the game, all are taken from the posterity list.At the southern end, a guy named
Boris will give you 20 Gold "just because I'm so awesome."
- Correct.(You may later find out that his wife was called Greta, a possible reference to the
old movie star Greta Garbo).
This, like many other items, are just there to give more "juice" and make the world feel more alive.West of the stands is a women's clothing shop - I can't imagine why you'd
spend the gold on the worthless equipment here.
- I'm curious to what you mean here. I didn't know about this character until I read your FAQ.near Jay Gatsby
- I'm not sure, but I think you can save once you get to the HP/MP restoration point. Could be wrong.Beware during these fights - you haven't been able to save since Verahansha!
- Kinda. I put four of this key throughout the game I think. To give the players more than one chance to open the locked chests.Maybe they were just throwing a bone to people not persistent enough to find the one there.
- Ha, this was a first for me. I designed it to resurrect with 1 HP, but obviously Fonzie put a little easter egg into it as well, which you found. Also, Pure Snow is like an Aloe Wera.This spell causes a character to regenerate HP for the rest of the fight.
- Hehe . A good example of your humour . I like it .===PS16 Part 13: Cliboe's Super Fun World of Eternal Misery===
tim333 wrote:Thanks for the notes and corrections, Zebbe. I really did try to proofread my guide, but I obviously missed some things. I'll update the guide soon.
tim333 wrote:Jay Gatsby is a character from The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. That was an obscure little joke because the guy looking across the water and talking about a woman reminded me of Gatsby, who stared across the lake near his house pining for a woman on the other side. Obtuse, I know.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest